We support MAPS: the Multi-disciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies, who recently managed to get trials approved in the US and the UK on the use of MDMA for war veterans suffering post-traumatic stress disorder (with unsurprisingly amazing results).
MAPS furthers its mission by:
- Developing psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines
- Training therapists and working to establish a network of treatment centers
- Supporting scientific research into spirituality, creativity, and neuroscience
- Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and marijuana.
- MAPS envisions a world where psychedelics and marijuana are safely and legally available for beneficial uses, and where research is governed by rigorous scientific evaluation of their risks and benefits.
Read more: www.maps.org